Friday, April 15, 2011

With a Latte Thanks Card by Katie Cotton


Card by Copic Markers Teacher, Katie Cotton
Supplies Used:  
  • Paper Makeup Stamps:
    • Moody for Coffee Stamp
    • Moody for Coffee Card Kit
The following instructions are found on Katie's blog at papermakeup.blogspot.com

For this card I used my favorite color combo (bet you never would have guess it! haha!)  Grey and Pink!

The stamped image is Moody for Coffee from Paper Makeup Stamps. She is one of my all time favorite moody girls! Scroll down to the post just before this one, and I showed a video tutorial on how i color the moody girls. It's in color, but I do use the Moody for Coffee image and show both the color and black and white final version. :D


This card was made for my Copic Coloring Class at Scrapnesia. We worked on a few different black and white images and then also made this card. I'm VERY excited, but I think my new camera is going to allow me to link up to a monitor while teaching so everyone can closely see what i'm doing! VERY excited about that! SO for those who are local - be looking for word on my next coloring class!

The paper used is in this card is from from Kaisercraft and is called Blush. Also perfect for me, right?!

Ok, thats all i have for today! Once i find my camera, i'll get some more things posted as a lot of my pictures i take with my camera phone!!!!   Have a wonderful weekend!





No comments:

Post a Comment